Tarpaulin is a frequently used item in the transportati […]
Tarpaulin is a frequently used item in the transportation industry and cargo storage, and can play a role in preventing rain and moisture.
Waterproof tarpaulin is a waterproof material with high strength, toughness and flexibility. It is often used as canvas, polyethylene or polyethylene plastic with polyurethane coating. The fabric has strong, folding and good waterproof performance. Balers usually have sturdy cable loops at the corners or edges, which can be conveniently used to bind, hang or cover the rope.
1. Before using the newly purchased tarpaulin, apply the waterproof suture glue carefully again in the place where there is waterproof suture glue to avoid the aging of the suture during transportation.
2. In order to avoid scratching the surface of the stall, it must be used away from sharp objects. The use environment is harsh and the wind is strong. The strength of the stall must be strengthened to avoid the wind from scratching the stall and causing damage.
3. The tarp cannot be thrown blindly immediately after use. Make sure that the tarpaulin is clean and dry before collecting it, then fold it neatly and store it in the bag provided, and keep it in a dry and cool place.
Only the correct cover of the tarpaulin can prevent damage to the cargo and prevent damage to the cargo. Linyi Meicheng plastic packaging combines years of experience and knowledge, reminding people to be careful of the four parts.
1. The waist and side ropes are tied: the middle of the vehicle is tied with a t-shaped iron, the tapura middle waist and the side rope are respectively tied with the middle of the vehicle; there is no tinned iron in the middle of the vehicle, and the middle of the stall is tied with iron Live, near Ding in the middle of the vehicle. From the other waist, side rails and both ends of the vehicle to the middle of the vehicle, the order is tied with iron.
2. Indentation bundle: The indentation at each end of the indentation must be pressed tightly at the angle of the hood, the indentation must be close to the wall at the end of the vehicle, and the dots next to the vehicle must be tied with iron.
3. Angle rope binding: tighten the two ropes at each end of the baler so that the baler expands outward in a triangle. Once the sides are flat on both sides, they will fold towards the end wall of the truck, wrap the corner disks tightly at both ends of the vehicle, and pass the pressure belt, handle ring or sluice, and the dots at each end of each vehicle are tied with iron.
4. End rope bundling package: The two end ropes at each end of the baler must be connected to the ends of the vehicle vertically and pulled out through a connector or a hand brake.